HiddenLevers finished out the summer with quite a few updates:
- Risk Profile in PDF – Portfolio risk profiles can now be saved to pdf format in addition to the live online version.
- Index Correlations – You can now view correlations between portfolios and 40+ indexes using the Index Correlations tab on the portfolio risk profile pages. This can be accessed by clicking Risk Profile next any portfolio on the portfolio list, and then clicking the Index Correlations tab.
- War Room Now iPad Friendly – The War Room webinar archives can now be viewed on your iPad in addition to computers with flash capability.
- New Homepage – We’ve redesigned the look of our homepage, with a new intro video and a clearer statement of our value proposition for investment advisors.
- Euro Added to Primary Leves – The Euro has become an increasingly important driver of macro scenarios, and we’ve added it as a primary lever, with second-order effects based on its correlations to other levers.