Risk Profile Questionnaire
April 25, 2019
Take Risk Survey
1. What is your current age?
a) Less than 45
2. When do you expect to start drawing income?
a) Not for at least 20 years or Never
b) In 10 to 20 years
c) In 5 to 10 years
d) Not now, but within 5 years
3. What is your goal for this investment?
a) To grow aggressively
b) To grow significantly
c) To grow moderately
d) To grow with caution
e) To avoid losing money
4. Assuming normal market conditions, what would you expect from this investment over time?
a) To generally keep pace with the stock market
b) To slightly trail the stock market, but make a good profit
c) To trail the stock market, but make a moderate profit
d) To have some stability, but make modest profits
e) To have a high degree of stability, but make small profits
5. Suppose the stock market performs unusually poorly over the next decade, what would you expect from this investment?
a) To lose money
b) To make very little or nothing
c) To eke out a little gain
d) To make a modest gain
e) To be little affected by what happens in the stock market
6. Which of these statements would best describe your attitude about the next three years performance of this investment?
a) I don't mind if I lose money
b) I can tolerate a loss
c) I can tolerate a small loss
d) I'd have a hard time tolerating any losses
e) I need to see at least a little return
7. Which of these statements would best describe your attitudes about the next three months' performance of this investment?
a) Who cares? One calendar quarter means nothing
b) I wouldn't worry about losses in that time frame
c) If I suffered a loss of greater than 10%, I'd get concerned
d) I can only tolerate small short-term losses
e) I'd have a hard time accepting any losses
8. Protecting retirement savings from loss is more important to me than earning high returns.
a) Strongly Agree
c) Risk and Return are equally important
e) Strongly Disagree
Your survey answers indicate your risk tolerance category is
. You can accept losing
in a market downturn to pursue long-term goals.
Describe your investments (optional)
Enter as many positions as you'd like. We will use this information to run a stress test analysis on your investments.