Risk Profile Questionnaire
August 21, 2019
Take Risk Survey
1. What is your age?
a) Less than 45
e) Older than 75
2. When do you expect to start drawing income?
a) Not for at least 20 years
b) In 10 to 20 years
c) In 5 to 10 years
d) Not now, but within 5 years
3. The portfolio we recommend for you will likely fluctuate in value over the short term. Hypothetically, there is a 95% probability that the portfolio value, after one year, will fall somehwere between the Lower boundary and Upper boundary displayed. If you invested $100,000, indicate which portfolio represents the maximum risk/return trade-off you would be willing to accept.
4. What is your goal for this investment?
a) To grow aggressively
b) To grow significantly
c) To grow moderately
d) To grow with caution
e) To avoid losing money
5. Assuming normal market conditions, what would you expect from this investment over time?
a) To generally keep pace with the stock market
b) To slightly trail the stock market, but make a good profit
c) To trail the stock market, but make a moderate profit
d) To have some stability, but make modest profits
e) To have a high degree of stability, but make small profits
6. Suppose the stock market performs unusually poorly over the next decade. What would you expect from this investment?
a) To lose money
b) To make very little or nothing
c) To eke out a little gain
d) To make a modest gain
e) To be little affected by what happens in the stock market
7. Which of these statements best describe your attitude about the next three year performance of this investment?
a) I don't mind if I lose money
b) I can tolerate a loss
c) I can tolerate a small loss
d) I'd have a hard time tolerating any losses
e) I need to see at least a little return
8. Which of these statements best describe your attitude about the next three month performance of this investment?
a) Who cares? One calendar quarter means nothing
b) I wouldn't worry about losses in that time frame
c) If I suffered a loss of greater than 10%, I'd get concerned
d) I can only tolerate small short-term losses
e) I'd have a hard time stomaching any losses
Your survey answers indicate your risk score is
Describe your investments (optional)
Enter as many positions as you'd like. We will use this information to run a stress test analysis on your investments.