AS USED HEREIN, THE TERMS “YOU” AND “USER” SHALL MEAN ANY VISITOR TO THE WEBSITE.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
You are strictly prohibited from unauthorized use of our systems or this website, including but not limited to unauthorized entry into our systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted to this website.
Use of this Website may be monitored, tracked and recorded. Anyone using this Website expressly consents to such monitoring, tracking and recording. You are responsible for being familiar with the current version of these Terms and Conditions posted on the Website during each session.
HiddenLevers (“The company”) should be used for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. If you make investment decisions based on information you receive in connection with the Site, you do so at your own risk and HiddenLevers and its employees will not be liable for any losses that you may sustain. Site users should conduct their own independent research and due diligence and obtain professional advice, if necessary, before making any investment decisions or recommendations.
No warranty or guarantee is given regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the Site and under no circumstances will HiddenLevers be held responsible, or liable for errors, or omissions resulting in any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by information contained in the material presented on the site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages caused by using the information. HiddenLevers does not sponsor or promote any of the securities or financial instruments or indices listed on the Site.
License to Use the Service
Subject to this Agreement, we grant to you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Service for personal, noncommercial purposes. Your right to use the Service is limited by the terms of this Agreement. Except for this license granted to you, we retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Website, including all related intellectual property rights. The Website is protected by applicable intellectual property laws, including United States copyright law and international treaties. You will not, and will not permit or authorize third parties to: (a) reproduce, modify, translate, enhance, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of the Website; (b) rent, lease, or sublicense access to the Service; nor (c) circumvent or disable any security or technological features or measures of the Service.
Withdrawal or Removal of Features of the Service.
HiddenLevers has the right to withdraw or remove features of the Service at any time, and without prior notice to you, with or without refunds or price adjustments, at the company's sole discretion.
Limits on Use of Service
No Ownership Rights: All content on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software, is the property of HiddenLevers or its content suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. “HiddenLevers”, “GX Works”, and the HiddenLevers logo are trademarks of GX Works, LLC. Other featured words or symbols, used to identify the source of goods and services, may be the trademarks of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.
The compilation (that is, the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of HiddenLevers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of HiddenLevers or its software suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Personal Use: You also agree that the Site is for your own personal use and that you will not share your password to the Service with any other person. The rights being granted to you are personal in nature to you and may not be shared with, transferred or otherwise assigned to anyone else. In addition, you will not employ or allow the use of your account for the purpose of executing scripts, programs, or other technologies designed or intended to create copies or otherwise reproduce the content on the Site.
Unauthorized Use of Your Account: You agree to promptly notify HiddenLevers of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account for the Service, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information. HiddenLevers shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to safeguard your password and account.
When using the Service, you agree to refrain from doing any of the following:
- violating applicable federal, state and international laws;
- using the Service to harm minors;
- interfering with others' use of the Service;
- using the Service to invade the privacy of others, or to collect and use an individual's personal and private information
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems via the Service;
- using the Service to create a false identity or to impersonate another person; and
- using the Service to advertise Internet sites or services which are competitive to the Service.
In addition, you will not, either knowingly or with reckless disregard, participate in any actions intended to interrupt or otherwise negatively impact the Service.
The foregoing rules set the minimum level of conduct that we expect from users of the Service. We also ask that you use common sense and be considerate towards other users. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your right to use the Service if you violate the aforementioned rules of conduct or engage in other conduct we deem offensive.
Suitability and Appropriateness
Securities or financial instruments mentioned in the Website may not be suitable or appropriate for all investors or in all geographical areas. Your particular needs, investment objectives and financial situation were not taken into account in the preparation of this Website and the materials contained herein. You must make your own independent decisions regarding any securities or financial instruments mentioned herein. The fact that HiddenLevers has made available to you through the Website, investment opinions and other information constitutes neither a recommendation that you enter into a particular transaction nor a representation that any financial instrument is suitable or appropriate for you. You should consider whether an investment strategy or the purchase or sale of any product is appropriate for you in the light of your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances.
Potential Disruption of Service
You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software, and other equipment needed to access and use this Website. Access to this Website may from time to time be unavailable, delayed, limited or slowed due to, among other things:
- hardware failure, including among other things, failures of computers (including your own computer), servers, networks, telecommunication lines and connections, and other electronic and mechanical equipment;
- software failure, including among other things, bugs, errors, viruses, configuration problems, incompatibility of systems, utilities or applications, the operation of firewalls or screening programs, unreadable codes, or irregularities within particular documents or other content;
- overload of system capacities;
- damage caused by severe weather, earthquakes, wars, insurrection, riots, terrorism, civil commotion, act of God, accident, fire, water damage, explosion, mechanical breakdown or natural disasters;
- interruption (whether partial or total) of power supplies or other utility of service;
- strike or other stoppage (whether partial or total) of labor;
- governmental or regulatory restrictions, exchange rulings, court or tribunal orders or other human intervention; or
- any other cause (whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing) whatsoever beyond our control.
If access to this Website is unavailable, delayed or limited, or if this Website does not operate quickly and efficiently, you may be unable to transmit your instructions for transactions and other matters, or such instructions may not be promptly executed or you may be unable to retrieve information on a timely basis. If your operations are dependent on such communications with us, and such communications are disrupted or delayed, you may suffer losses. HiddenLevers will not be liable for any such loss.
Links to other sites
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF HUMAN AND MECHANICAL ERROR AS WELL AS OTHER FACTORS, THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. WE, OUR AFFILIATES, AND ANY THIRD PARTY DATA PROVIDERS:
- ARE NOT PROVIDING ANY WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE WEBSITE;
- DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
- DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION; AND
- WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY, DIFFICULTY IN USE, COMPUTER VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER DEFECT IN THIS WEBSITE, ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE WEBSITE AND THE USER'S FILES AND THE USER'S BROWSER OR OTHER SITE ACCESSING PROGRAM, OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXPERIENCED BY THE USER DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
- NO LICENSE TO THE USER IS IMPLIED IN THESE DISCLAIMERS. NOTHING HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS LIMITING OR REDUCING OUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS TO CLIENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITY OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Enforceability and Governing Law
In the event any of the terms or provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be held to be unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions shall be unimpaired and the unenforceable term or provision shall be replaced by such enforceable term or provision as comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable term or provision. The user's access to and use of the Website, and the terms of this disclaimer are governed by the laws of the State of Georgia.
Any action against HiddenLevers arising from or relating to your access to and use of the Website and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions must be brought by you in state or federal court located in the State of Georgia, County of Dekalb. You consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located within the State of Georgia, County of Dekalb, for the adjudication of all claims by HiddenLevers against you arising from or relating to your access to and use of the Website and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.